sensōrius co. [LIMITED EDITION] : winter
NORDIC PINE: an ode to Scandinavian winter nights.
[Notes: a vivid blend of cedarwood, pine and eucalyptus essential oils.]
All natural soy wax candles hand-poured in Mpls, MN.
11 oz. reusable tumbler jar
WHY SOY WAX?
No black soot, a long burn time and a completely renewable product produced by American farmers.
WHY A WOODEN WICK?
Enhances scent throw, provides an even melt pool and crackles just like a real open fire. Made of the finest wood in the USA.
Candle burning tips:
- Light the wick all the way across,not just on one end. This helps the candle to burn evenly.
- Burning these candles for a minimum of 2 or 3 hours at a time will ensure that the melted wax pool has reached the sides of the glass jar optimising your burn time.
- Keep the candle away from drafts, such as ceiling fans, air conditioners or breezes
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/8 th of an inch by snapping off the excess wick with your fingers when the candle is cold. Remove all wick trimmings before relighting.
- Once the wax has got to within 1/2 an inch of the bottom of the candle stop using it.
Never place your candles on anything that could catch fire and always place them on a protected heat resistant dry surface. Allow the candle to cool completely before relighting or handling. Never leave a burning candle unattended.